Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 4

Snow Day!

Today was a snow day, but there was really more ice than snow. Andrew & I didn't do anything today! We stayed in bed and watched movies most of the day. It was great! Andrew still wasn't feeling well, so we didn't do the Insanity work out. But, I rode my exercise bike for 30 minutes and that felt good.

I've been so surprised by the amount of energy I have! I think I've been able to think more clearly as well. I've felt really great. I haven't experienced any detox symptoms. But, like I said before, my body was used to eating healthy. However, I don't think I've ever gone a week without any meat or fish. So far that hasn't effected me!

26 Days Remaining

Breakfast- 1 small banana 55 cal
Oatmeal and dried fruit 175 cal

Snack- black berries 30 cal

Lunch- Spinach salad with almonds, dates, pineapple and dried cranberries 210, 55, 20, 40

Snack- fudge baby 55 cal

Dinner- black berries, pineapple and banana 80, 55 cal

Aprox. Total: 890


No comments: